This fuel pump kit includes two -6AN fittings as well as the 3/8″ barbed fittings included in the install kit. This will allow you to mix and match fittings as needed.
Walbro universal fuel pump GSL392 is one of the most popular fuel pumps made by Walbro. is an ideal upgrades for: GSL392 fuel pump is used in vehicles for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary. Turbocharged, Supercharged.- with faulty inline fuel pumps, expensive or hard to replace in-tank fuel pumps. For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 liters (35 gallons) per hour. At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 liters (50 gallons) per hour. Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
- Pressure: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour- AMP: 20
- OE-proven second generation.
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged.
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.- All metal shell including inlet and outlet.
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
- Includes two (2) 3/8-inch hose-barb fittings
- QS9000 certified.
- Made in USA