Note: If the color you want is showing out of stock, please contact us for availability and lead time.
This is our latest version that has the vent tube deleted. We understand that many of you don’t need or use the vent tube on these throttle bodies, so we’ve come up with this option.
Please note: these are usually powder coated once an order is placed. Typically, it takes about a week to have one ready to ship, but occasionally it may take 2-3 weeks. If you’re in a hurry, please contact us before ordering to get the current lead time.
These are new Powder Coated 102mm throttle bodies for GM LS series engines with the standard 4 bolt bolt pattern.
- LS1 or Vortec Idle Air Controls (IAC) fit without any extra machining required.
- OEM Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) will fit without modifications.
- Throttle plate screws are installed with Loctite.
- No vent tube
- Adjustable throttle stop.
- 4 bolt mounting pattern – an adapter would be needed if you want to use one with an older 3 bolt manifold.
Please contact us for custom powder coat colors.