This is our latest version that has the vent tube deleted. This version has not been machined for a vent tube, so we’re able to reduce pricing vs when we were installing an NPT plug. We understand that many of you don’t need or use the vent tube on these throttle bodies, so we’ve come up with this option. The vent tube hole coming from the throttle bore has been machined, so it would still be possible to drill the hole on the exterior of the throttle body to add a vent port if the need arises later.
These are new 102mm throttle bodies for GM LS series engines with the standard 4 bolt bolt pattern.
- Black anodized finish.
- LS1 or Vortec Idle Air Controls (IAC) fit without any extra machining required.
- OEM Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) will fit without modifications.
- No vent tube.
- Throttle plate screws are installed with Loctite.
- Adjustable throttle stop.
- 4 bolt mounting pattern – an adapter would be needed if you want to use one with an older 3 bolt manifold.
We also have other sizes, colors and configurations available, visit our store or contact us.